Sure sure EPK
- Over 10 Million total Spotify plays, +250K monthly listeners
- Track ‘New Biome’ reached #4 on Global Spotify Viral Chart
- Consistent features in Ultimate Indie, Feel Good Indie Rock, New Indie Mix & Fresh Finds
- After the band’s first tour that ran coast to coast supporting Hippo Campus earlier this year, they followed it up with their first headline tour where they sold out shows coast to coast.
- ‘Hands Up Heads Down’ reached #1 on Hype Machine chart, KCRW heavy rotation
- Secured exclusive licensing deal with ZYNC Music
- Scored the themes for Crooked Media's podcasts Lovett or Leave It and Pod Save the People
- Named to Pigeons & Planes‘ “Best New Albums Streaming On Spotify Right Now”
- “Hands Up Head Down” Named to Indie Shuffle’s “Best Indie Rock of 2017”
- The band’s short skit “Dream Home” has reached 3M views on YouTube.
- Drummer Kevin Farzad has a comedic Twitter account with 89K followers. He is frequently reposted by @FatJew. He has tweets with over 155K retweets and 445K favorites.
Sure Sure is an Art Pop band from Los Angeles, California. The highly collaborative group, composed of Chris Beachy (keyboardist, singer), Charlie Glick (guitarist, singer), Kevin Farzad (drums, percussion) and Michael Coleman (producer), has been releasing music since 2014. Perched on a hill in Highland Park, the boys self-produce all their music in their house-turned-studio – a myriad of instruments positioned throughout the first floor, with cables snaking up the walls to the recording console upstairs. Sure Sure’s recordings and infectious live show have quickly solidified them as one of the most exciting up and coming bands out of LA. Their sound is characterized by a glowing warmth, ear-worm melodies, and driving rhythms, like if the Talking Heads, Tame Impala and Steely Dan raised their love child together under the California sun. Ever since their 2016 single "New Biome" caught fire on Spotify, the band has been garnering a rapidly expanding audience, both online and in real life. In the summer of 2017 they began a new release cycle, putting out the heartbreak-pop tune "Friends," dance-tastic “Hands Up Head Down” and others, reaching #1 on the Hype Machine charts and gaining praise from Grizzly Bear, Rostam of Vampire Weekend and other staples in the indie music community. Following their album release on January 12 and Winter 2018 tour with Hippo Campus, Sure Sure embarked upon their first national headline tour in April which they proceeded to pack coast to coast. Having recently made their national television debut, performing on the ESPYs Red Carpet on ESPN, the band is touring nationwide again this Fall on top of two new singles. You can call the boys at (323)739-0630 if you have any questions, comments, or just want to say hi.
Female : 53%
Top Age Groups:
Male : 35%
Top Age Groups:
Male : 36%
Top Age Groups:
Bruce Flohr; Bruce.Flohr@RedLightManagement.com
Nick Bobetsky; Nick.Bobetsky@RedLightManagement.com
Jackie Nalpant; Jackie.Nalpant@paradigm.com
Kiely Mosiman; Kiely.Mosiman@paradigm.com
"Lie Lie Lie" RADIO
- Early support from KCRW's Morning Becomes Eclectic
- Added to Alt Nation's Advanced Placement show the week of 9/6